& Financial Services
Collection of assessments fines and
other fees. Provide necessary follow up on delinquent assessments and will report to Board
- Administration of accounts payable and reconciliation of monthly bank accounts.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports including revenue and expenses, summary of bank
accounts, actual v. budget variance, delinquency report, cash disbursements, etc.
- Assist the Board in preparation of annual budget 60 days prior to year end for Board to
- Preparation of fiscal year-end financial report and provide all information required for
- Provide monthly late notices, letters, follow up for all delinquent accounts.
- Implementation and enforcement of all Rules, Bylaws, Covenants and Procedures, and
recommend revisions and additions to Board of Trustees when appropriate.
- Preparation of bid specifications per the direction of the Board of Trustees, and obtain
proposals for various services for the Board's consideration.
- Evaluation of contract proposals and presentation of bids to the Board of Trustees.
- Site inspections to aid in identifying maintenance, repair and landscaping needs.
- Monitor all contracted on site work and personnel to ensure compliance with job
specifications and report work progress to Board of Trustees regularly.